YouTube has the largest collect of Online videos and We all Know there are a lot of extensions, Apps and softwares are available to download those Videos From YouTube Directly to our PC. So You May Wonder what’s new in this. So I’d like to point out 2 situations where this tutorial is Very Very Useful.
1. Sometimes We may have to Download Videos From another Pc. It might be your friends PC or a Pc in an Internet Cafe.
2. we might want to download High Resolution Videos like 720p and 1080p.
3. We dont want to install any software on our Windows Pc / Laptop, because they install a lot of spam softwares and browser extensions along with them which makes our web browsers a mess with all those cheap ads and so on.
One Solution for all the above 3 situations is to Download youtube Videos Directly from Online without using any Youtube downloader software.
Also Read: Use IDM After 30 day Trial
Download Youtube Videos From Online without Any Software:
Here I’m mentioning two of the best sites i know, if i missed any other popular and useful site, please do mention it in the comments.
1. Keepvid.com (This site Needs Java To be Installed on your PC)
2. Downvids.net ( I suggest You to Prefer this)
STEP 1: Browse For the Video You want to download in YOUTUBE.
STEP 2: Play the Video on Youtube and Copy the video’s Youtube URL from the address bar.
STEP 3: Go To Keepvid.com or Downvids.net (youtube Video Downloader sites)
STEP 4: Paste the URL in download box.
STEP 5: For Keepvid.com, Click on “download” button and This results in all the available resolutions of that Video, So chose the resolution you want to download by click on Download Button next to that Resolution and the download will start.
For Downvids.net there are options available for you to choose which resolution you want. 480p or 720p or 1080p or you can leave it default.
If i missed some important and useful info, Please Leave a comment and let me improve this article.
Uday is a blogger by passion, IBMer by Profession, Artist by hobby & A huge believer of Karma…. Loves to write on tricks & tips that save time and increase productivity to every tech user.