From the past 2 days there’s been a couple of leaked images roaming on the internet which supposedly belongs to rumored upcoming Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus 2016 variants. Here’s what i got for you.
All those leaked images, Image with Full Design of the Mobile, Video of Moto G4 in comparison with Moto G3(2015 variant), Details of Specs (what we know from those images), Design, Camera and Other details.
Contents of this post
- 0.1 Moto G4/G4 Plus Leaked Images From TWITTER:
- 0.2 Moto G4/G4 Plus Leaked Images From Internet:
- 0.3 Video of Moto G4 prototype in Comparison with Moto G3
- 1 Design, Specification, Price of Moto G4/G4 Plus:
Moto G4/G4 Plus Leaked Images From TWITTER:
Evan Blass , who goes by the name @Evleaks in twitter released a couple of images of rumored upcoming variants of Moto G Generation. Moto G4 and G4 Plus. Here’s the entire handset of Moto G4 Plus.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) April 19, 2016
While another Twitter user Roland Quandt who goes by the name @RQuandt mentioned some of the Specification and Expected Price for the two Moto G 2016 Variants.
Moto G Plus: 5.5in, 16 MP cam, 16 GB. 280 Euro. Moto G 4th Gen: 5.5in, 13 MP cam, 16 GB. 240 Euro. both black or white. available May. boom.
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) April 16, 2016
Moto G4/G4 Plus Leaked Images From Internet:
Video of Moto G4 prototype in Comparison with Moto G3
Moto G4 has been spotted in video earlier, which is now removed of-course (reasons unknown). But still somehow i managed to find the link in another youtube channel and here’s the video for you.. :
Whether the mobile shown in the image is Moto G4 or not is still unclear, because lenovo announced all the upcoming models in Moto G generation will have finger print sensor and the one shown in the image does not have one. There is also another rumour on the internet that this mobile can be “MOTO G PRO”. Though we have to wait for the official confirmation from Lenovo yet.
Design, Specification, Price of Moto G4/G4 Plus:
From the images and video (given below), there’s a chance that Moto G4 does not have the fingerprint sensor and the Mobile in the image with Fingerprint sensor might be the MOTO G4 PLUS.
We can clearly say that the motorola design language for moto G has been evolved with these two new mobiles.
- One big thing here is the Square shaped fingerprint sensor on the front end.
- No Front Facing Speakers which makes the display appear quite good and large. Thanks to lenovo.
- Moto G4 has a Motorola logo on the Left top of the Front End.
- And from the rear side images, we can notice that it’s an all new rear camera design with autofocus module and probably laser focus. Don’t know what are those mystery holes and because of the presence of that holes it is unclear whether it was a water proof model like it’s predecessor or not.
Specifications of Moto G4/ G4 Plus:
While the processor, RAM and features are not clear, some of the specs that were given and leaked by experts are mentioned below:
- Both Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus will sport a 5.5 inch Displays
- Moto G4 Plus Comes with 16 Megapixel Camera and 16 GB inbuilt storage. (this can be one variant and 32/64Gb variant is also expected to be released, which is still unclear)
- Moto G4 comes with 13 Megapixel Camera and 16 GB inbuilt storage.
- Both the mobiles will available in Black and White color Variants.
Roland Quandt of WinFuture had also tweeted rough specifications of both devices. According to his tweet, the Moto G (fourth generation) would pack a 5.5-inch display, 16GB of onboard storage and a 13-megpaixel camera, whereas the ‘Plus’ variant could pack the same 5.5-inch display, 16GB of onboard storage and slightly higher resolution 16-megapixel camera. At this point, there is no way to verify these claims, but if there is any truth in the rumors, more details could pour in the coming week.
Expected Release / Announcing Date:
The official Announcement date/ release date is still unknown , there is a chance that it might be announced/ Goes for Sale probably in the months of June or July or 2016 (or in worst case it’s goes to Septemeber expecting by Motorola’s previous launches of Moto G,G2,G3)
Expected Price of Moto G4/ G4 Plus:
Moto G4 Expected pricing is at 240 Euros (Rs.18000)
Moto G4 Plus is at an Expected Price of 280 Euros (Rs. 21000)
This is just an expected price, When it comes to india the price range of Moto G phones will always be around or less than Rs.15000. So We can expect them at 15k around. Just a remainder that initial Moto G3 leaks suggested an expected price of 18k when it was first leaked and you all know at what price it went for sale in India.
To Get More/Latest Updates, Subscribe to Our Blog or Join our Facebook Group – MOTO G4
Uday is a blogger by passion, IBMer by Profession, Artist by hobby & A huge believer of Karma…. Loves to write on tricks & tips that save time and increase productivity to every tech user.