Use Microsoft Office For Free Legally : Microsoft Office is Undoubtedly the Best among all other office softwares that are available in the market right now. In case if you don’t know, it’s the first of it’s kind. Later the open source softwares for Office, which are alternates to Microsoft Office, came into existence and Mac’s iWork was released in 2005.
Contents of this post
- 1 Use Microsoft Office For Free Legally:
Use Microsoft Office For Free Legally:
Though there are Alternatives to Microsoft Office, like Libre Office, Apache Open Office, Google Docs, they failed in becoming 100% compatible alternative to MS office especially for Office’s Major Products Word and Excel and also failed to support Office format files like .xls, .doc. Have You Ever Wondered if there’s way to Get a Free Microsoft Office? I’m Not Talking About Microsoft Office Trial version or limited Versions. We can Use Office Latest Version For Free and That Too LEGALLY. Here are four ways How we Can Use Microsoft Office For Free.
Use Free Online Versions of Microsoft Office
Microsoft is Offering a collection of Online Office Apps for Free in the Name of “OFFICE ONLINE.” We can Access Microsoft Office Online using any web browser, and it’s Completely free to use. You just need to Login with your Outlook Account. If you don’t have one, You can Always Sign-up for Free Account in Outlook.com. Along with the Free account, You get 15gb of Cloud space on OneDrive for Free. In fact, You can save all your online office files directly on onedrive.
Use Microsoft Office On Your Android/IOS Smartphone or Tablet
After Microsoft appointed Satya Nadella as it’s New CEO of Microsoft, there has been remarkable progress in bridging the Gap between Microsoft Windows Platform, and it’s Major Competitor Platforms Apple’s IOS, Google’s Android.
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Mobile Version of Microsoft Office. Available By default in Windows Phones. It’s Also Available for Android and IOS(iphone) platforms which you can download from Playstore and iTunes Appstore respectively. These Free Apps packages include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive.
By releasing the Microsoft Office Apps to Apple Products like Iphone, Ipad and for Android platform, Now Microsoft is expanding its Services and apps users.
Use Microsoft Office Mobile On PC/ Laptop/ Mac
I just mentioned above that Microsoft Office is Mobile Version of Office for Android and IOS. We can Use them On PC/ Laptop. I was explaining about this method because when I was writing this article, i thought of mentioning only three ways, one is the office for online which should have the internet connection, one method needs a smartphone or a tablet, and another one is to buy an office bundled hardware. Then it came to my what about people who don’t have an internet connection and a smart phone. So I’m mentioning this way.
Buying Windows Office Bundled Hardware Like,
- With Microsoft Surface Tablets Microsoft Office is Offered Free.
- Majority Of Windows 8.1 Tablets Comes to a Free version of Microsoft Office and A Student Version.
- When it comes to Window RT Devices, a free copy is already installed by default.
- But, Sadly, We get only a trial version of Office with the Pre-installed Windows 8/8.1 PCs and Laptops.
Some Last Words:
Honestly, Most of the users who want to use Microsoft Office can’t afford it because of it’s higher price tag. So they choose Cracked or Pirated versions of Microsoft office products like word, excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and many others including Windows operating systems too. We all now it’s illegal to use products like that, but now we got free ways to use those services, products.
- If you have a smartphone then opt for using the Microsoft Office for mobile.
- If you don’t have an internet connection available, I suggest you use Microsoft Office on your smartphone or tablet or pc using bluestacks.If none of the above is your case for some reasons, then There’s One More option, i.e., to use Microsoft Office Trial Versions and Office 365 Trial Version which offers you 30 days of Trial.
- If none of the above is your case for some reasons, then There’s One More option, i.e., to use Microsoft Office Trial Versions and Office 365 Trial Version which offers you 30 days of Trial.
So Why to buy Microsoft Office when we have these many options to Use Microsoft Office For Free Legally.