View Privacy Protected Facebook Profile Picture: We often come across Some profiles with Unclickable profile pictures (display photos) on Facebook. Unclickable Profile Pictures are, The FB Profile Pictures Which won’t open in FB image viewer when clicked on it. For clickable profile pictures, We can see the source image, the uploaded original picture. These clickable images are not privacy protected. The images that are privacy protected become unclickable. They won’t respond when we click on them in the profiles, i.e We can’t open in the Image Viewer in FB. They are protected with privacy setting “Only ME” or “Friends Only”.
What if we saw the profile of our childhood friend in Fb, but want to make sure it’s definitely him/her who we are thinking. what if their profile picture is unclickable and the available profile pic is small and not so clear. Here comes the handy hack which is very useful. With this trick, we can view any privacy protected Facebook profile picture.
Note: This trick is for educational purpose and please don’t disturb others privacy.
Inorder to explain this trick, I Made the Profile Picture Unclickable as explained in the article “Make Your Facebook Profile Picture Unclickable“.
You might also like : Manage Two Facebook Profiles on Android
How To View Privacy protected FB profile Picture
- Go to The Facebook Profile, Which has a Unclickable Profile Picture that you want to see.
- Copy their User id from the browser URL bar is similar to this “https://www.facebook.com/User.id”.
- Copy the User.id in the Url of the profile with privacy protected FB Profile Picture and paste in notepad.Here you have to copy the area which will be in blue color position.
- Now replace the “<Paste-the-User-id-here>” in the below link with “User.Id” you copied in step 3.
- Now the link looks like
- Copy the link and paste it in the URL bar of the browser. click “Enter” and see the full image.
Share this article if you like it. Please do leave a comment for any doubts.