Contents of this post
- 1 Cool Telegram Messenger App Tricks :
- 1.1 Picture in Picture mode in Telegram Messenger
- 1.2 Use telegram to transfer files between your devices:
- 1.3 Convert Youtube Videos to Audio directly on Telegram
- 1.4 Search Chat by Date in Telegram :
- 1.5 Hide Your IP in Telegram:
- 1.6 Set Auto Self Destruct to Telegram Account:
- 1.7 View Media Without Getting Seen :
- 1.8 Hide last seen from particular users :
- 1.9 View Web links without having to leave the app :
- 1.10 Pin messages to top in groups:
- 1.11 Set Nicknames to your friends in Telegram:
Cool Telegram Messenger App Tricks :
Here i’m mentioning top 10 unique set of telegram messenger tricks and feature that no one has ever mentioned on the web. With telegram getting frequent updates and new features for IOS/ Windows / Android / Linux / PC and web versions, there will always be more tricks. So keep visiting this page as i’ll be adding more tricks with the release of new updates and features.
Picture in Picture mode in Telegram Messenger
- Share the youtube video link you want to watch in the app with anyone Or share it to your own chat.
- Click on the thumbnail to start playing the video.
- Tap the Pic-in-pic icon (shown in the image below)
- Now the video will be played in a small window which lets you chat at the same time.
Use telegram to transfer files between your devices:
Use Telegram to transfer files between your devices
Convert Youtube Videos to Audio directly on Telegram
Using Telegram we can direct the audio of any YouTube video directly to our
- Search for the ytAudio bot and start chatting with it.
- Copy the link of the youtube video you want to convert and share the link in the chat with the ytaudio bot.
- Now you’ll be given the details of the youtube video along with download option and size of the audio.
- Click on the download button to start downloading
- Once it’s downloaded, you can play it directly in the app itself.
- Using the options, Save the audio file to your device.
Search Chat by Date in Telegram :
- Open a chat in which you want to search.
- Click the 3 dot button from the top right corner
- Click on search to start searching.
- Now you’ll see the calendar button to choose. Click on it to search by date.
Hide Your IP in Telegram:
- Go to Settings > Privacy and Security.
- Scroll to end of the screen and you’ll see Peer-to-peer option.
- Disable it to relay all the call through telegram servers which protect your IP by hiding it.
Set Auto Self Destruct to Telegram Account:
View Media Without Getting Seen :
- Simply enable the autosave to gallery option from settings.
- when you receive the message, Open Gallery in your mobile and go to “telegram images” folder.
Hide last seen from particular users :
- Go to Settings > Privacy & Security.
- Under the Privacy Section: Click on “Last Seen”
- Under the Add Exceptions: You can Individual users
- with Whom you always want to share your last seen
- with Whom you never want to share your last seen
Pin messages to top in groups:
Set Nicknames to your friends in Telegram:
- Open the chat and click on the name of the sender.
- From the options > click on the “EDIT” option.
- Now its time for you to choose a nickname for your friend.
These are just some of the coolest things that we can do with Telegram. Because of the creative developer community, Telegram is able to offer a lot of cool new features with every update. With all these unique features, Telegram stands out to be something more than just an instant messenger app.
Contents of this article including images are copyright protected, includes authors research over the app features. Copying, rewriting,reusing, republishing the article or it’s content is not allowed unless this article is mentioned as source. Happy Blogging 🙂 ..